Birthday

 

To celebrate a dear friend's birthday today, I thought I'd write a very short vignette about our time together. There's more fact than fiction in this little tale, I hope you all enjoy. -Dusk

**************************************************************************** 

"Hey handsome, wanna ride?"

The blonde that was leaning out the window looked nothing like his girlfriend. The tiny red sportscar she was driving also looked nothing like his girlfriend's car. But the mischievous grin, even on someone else's face, was unmistakable.

He slid into the passenger seat and buckled in, only moments before she jammed a stiletto heel into the accelerator and tore out of the parking lot, around the corner, and onto the freeway. She shifted and slid her hand from the gearshift to his thigh. "I hope you're ready for my birthday dinner. I wore my big fake tits for you," she purred, wiggling in her seat causing her massive bosom to jiggle and sway for effect. Her black dress showed only a hint of decolletage, leaving everything to the imagination. She squeezed one massive breast for effect, "and I'm sure you'll absolutely *love* the other things I'm wearing under here."

She kept up the teasing throughout dinner, occasionally leaning just a bit too far forward, or idly running her fingers across the huge, hard nipples poking through the thing fabric. "You know, I think I'm probably the only one here wearing latex panties." She smiled wickedly. "Sad." At that moment the waiter arrived, asking if they'd like any appetizers - "I think we'll jump straight to entrees," he responded, and looked at her evilly, "and please bring the check with our food, I think we're in a bit of a hurry to get home."  

They barely made it to the door of the house before ravaging each other, groping and squealing like horny teenagers. They did not make it past the entryway, almost forgetting to close the front door, before she kicked it shut with a tall heel.

She kneeled in front of him, freeing his cock from his pants and taking it between her ruby red lips, running her tongue all around its full length. She slipped her straps down and peeled down the top of her dress, revealing her incredible artificial chest. The massive orbs hung as if weightless, even without the support of a bra.  She looked up into his eyes and released his member, "I know you really just want to fuck these, now that I've got you all nice and slippery." She grabbed a breast in each hand, and squeezed them tightly around his rod, slowly sliding up and down, pinching the large nipples between her fingers. She edged him close to orgasm, and then stopped, pausing a few moments before starting again. She repeated the process, increasing her speed each time but making him wait longer before starting up again.

He wrapped his hand around her face, slipping a thick thumb into her mouth, "that feels wonderful, but I'm going to need some release pretty soon."  She looked up at him, eyes big and wide in mock-innocence, "well why don't you do something about it?"  He pulled her up by her shoulders, turning her around and as he pressed against her, only a thin layer of cloth separating them as he pushed his cock against her derriere. He pulled her dress down the rest of the way, removing even that thin barrier, revealing that she wore no underwear and that she had adorned her ass with a large plug tipped with a pink jewel.

He slid his fingers across her perfectly smooth mound. "I thought you said you were wearing latex panties?" he teased. He began to give her clit extra attention, "did you lose those on the way over here?"  She moaned gently, and whispered over her shoulder, "oh, I still am. Try looking deeper."  He slipped a pair of fingers into her slot, probing inside and indeed discovered a rubbery tunnel behind the very realistic but totally artificial lips of her silicone pussy. "Mmm" she moaned again, "there they are." "How many layers are you wearing under here?" "Only one way to find out," she teased.

He bent her over the table, and immediately slipped his cock into her waiting latex hole. He thrust fiercely, eliciting cries of pleasure from them both. He picked up the pace, breath coming harder, but  she suddenly pulled away, slipping him out entirely. "Don't you want to finish in my ass?"  He tugged at the plug, sliding it out with a audible "pop," and replaced it with his hard rod. He quickly learned that her other hole was rubberized as well, double-sheath panties that had clearly been well-lubricated in advance. He took full advantage of the new option, and picked up right where he had left off. She turned and whispered, "how does it feel to fuck your own little rubberslut?" There was no answer, as if the phrase put them both over the edge, and they climaxed together, grinding for a long, long moment.

They lay together on the floor for a while, before he moved his hand down to her waist, peeling at the edge and finding the seam of her fake silicone bottom half. He slipped his fingers into the gap, finding the top of her latex panties beneath, and slid his hand inside those as well, down to her mons. "You're still pretty wet, ready for another round?" She smiled back, "well, I do have so many holes left to use." She rolled over and straddled him, "but I want to ride this time." He pulled her closer and grabbed a handful of hair, "just one thing first," and removed the blonde wig. He then gently peeled off the realistic mask, revealing her elfin features and black hair cut in a short bob. "I want to fuck at least part of the real you." She kissed him deeply with her real lips, before starting to slowly grind against him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working It Out

Secret Crush

Date Night